Beautiful Ways To Start Your Day
7 Beautiful Ways To Start Your Day you may have heard it said by various Psychiatrists in Orlando that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Skipping breakfast can not only limit your weight loss, it could also interfere with your detox. For your body to flush out toxins, it needs food for fuel and water for hydration. The recipes in this section are sure to satisfy your morning hunger and jump-start your day of detoxing.
Pumpkin Almond Flour Pancakes
- Whisk together the almond flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the pumpkin puree, egg yolks, and coconut oil.
- Beat in the honey, almond extract, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture and whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until they are frothy.
- Fold the egg whites into the pancake batter, stirring until just combined.
- Grease a large nonstick skillet with cooking oil and heat it over medium heat.
- Spoon the batter onto the skillet using a 1/4-cup measure.
- Cook the pancakes until the batter begins to bubble on the surface, about 2 minutes.
- Carefully flip the pancakes using a spatula and cook them for 1–2 minutes until the underside is browned.
- Transfer the pancakes to a plate and repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes hot and drizzle with maple syrup, if desired
Coconut Walnut Granola
If a piece of fruit or a muf in simply won’t satisfy you, this coconut walnut granola is a hearty, filling breakfast option. Full of fiber and protein, this will
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the rolled oats, walnuts, coconut, and flaxseed in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour it over the ingredients in the bowl.
- Mix the granola by hand until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the granola evenly on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Stir the granola and then bake for another 10 minutes or until it is lightly browned.
- Allow the granola to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Apple Cinnamon Rolled Oats
This recipe is better than any oatmeal you’ve ever eaten from a packet. Made with crisp apples, organic apple juice, and ground cinnamon, this is a breakfast that will have you waking up early.
- Place the apples in a large saucepan and stir in the water and apple juice.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, and then stir in the rolled oats, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Bring the mixture to a boil again and then reduce the heat to low.
- Simmer the oats until thickened, about 3—5 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into bowls and serve with almond milk.