Do you think about doing your yoga teacher training in Thailand. It is a great idea if you answered “yes”. Each country has its positives and its negatives. If you look at some of these features, you’ll see that Chiang Mai in Thailand is the best place to learn yoga teacher training. You would be familiar with the beauty of the area if you’ve been there before. It is without doubt one of the most beautiful natural wonders. It is a beautiful place to visit because of its verdant forests and highlands, as well as the hills, temples, and highlands.
Many retirees choose to travel to Thailand. Let’s find out what makes Thailand such a great destination for yoga.
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Thailand
Thailand’s rich and colourful history can be traced back at most 2,000 years. Yoga can also be traced back to ancient times. You will feel a sense of serenity when you visit Thailand’s temples and meet the monks. Chiang Mai is a great place to practice yoga. It’s worth mentioning. The best thing about this place is its affordability. You can’t forget the delicious food! Thai food can be prepared raw, fried, seasoned, or lightly tossed with oil. You can also eat fresh vegetables alongside your sautes. This is similar to the Sattvic diet that yogis follow. India is the birthplace and home of Yoga, it goes without saying. Rishikesh, Uttarakhand’s capital city, is known to be the center of Yoga. Yoga tourism, particularly in Chiang Mai, is still at its peak. You can spend a few days there training. Many places in Thailand’s suburbs are unspoiled by mass tourism. The Yoga Vidya Mandiram classes are available in Chiang Mai, Thailand. It is an excellent way to relax and train away from home.
There are many yoga classes available. Chiang Mai is a hot spot for ancient science. This is why many westerners travel to Thailand for the 200 Hours of Yoga Teacher Training in Thailand . Thailand also has a high happiness and smiling index. You might see people smiling without any reason. You might see people smiling for no reason. Yoga is all about mind and soul. Before you travel to Thailand to study yoga teacher training in Thailand, there are some things you should remember. We’ll tell you more.
Here are some things to consider before you go.
You are now ready to embark on a transformative journey. Here are some things you should keep in mind.
- Thailand is beautiful, with the weather varying a lot between the North and South. You should wear breathable clothing that is not too tight and light. The retreat is where you will practice yoga for many hours. There is a chance that you’ll also take part in yoga excursions. Wear light clothes so you can move around and twist your body easily. Cardigans are a must for cooler nights in the hills. It is particularly cold in the high season, which runs from October through January.
- As headgear for daytime, you should always have a scarf on hand. You will be protected from the sun with a light scarf. Some temples also require that you cover your Shoulders while you are entering. A scarf can protect you from the cold breeze in the evening. Keep winter clothes on hand, and don’t forget to bring scarves. Chiang Mai is a hilly city so it’s advisable to dress up for the evening.
- When you travel to Chiang Mai, it is better to have your shoes with you, since you will be walking a lot. There are many opportunities to take a wild hike through the hills. Closed shoes are a good idea for walking around in comfort. Flip-flops are a good option for yoga classes.
- You can also take your phone with you to capture photos on hillsides surrounded by rocks and caves. These photos can be shared with family and friends back home. They can also be used as inspiration for future students. They can be used on social media as well as for advertising purposes. You can also use a good camera.
You should also always have your own personal belongings, medicine, yoga mats, water bottles, and other essentials. You should also visit Thailand to practice yoga with an open mind.
Highlights of the Program
Yoga Vidya Mandaram’s 200 Hours Yoga Instructor Training in Thailand is one of the most complex courses you will find in Chiang Mai. You can choose from short-term or long-term courses. There are also retreat options.
You will also be learning some of the school’s values. These values include:
- Ahimsa – The school promotes non-violence in all its activities. It is essential for salvation and sadhana. It will encourage you to live your daily life with the principles of ahimsa close to your heart.
- This is another highlight of our course. Keep the principle of seva in mind and apply it to your daily tasks. This will make it easy for you to navigate your way.
- Patience is key to greater spiritual awakening. To get ahead in your life, you must use the most wisdom. Be patient in everything you do.
- Atmosphere: The school treats students and teachers like one big family. You will feel the familiarity and closeness of family members from the moment you begin your course in Thailand. Harmonious living is encouraged at the school, which encourages you to live and let live. This is the driving force behind yoga practice in Thailand.
Chiang Mai is home to authentic Thai culture. The Yoga Alliance certification gives the training more weight. You will witness all-around growth, not just in yoga but in your life. You can experience the same bliss as sages. The school emphasizes yogic living styles during classes. You can also choose to live in very basic accommodation. You will find that things come back to your when you let go. Enjoy the training in Thailand, and you will live a more holistic life. Don’t hesitate to get the best training in Thailand.